SPIN - ELECTION 2022
Just in time for the federal election, Charles Firth (from The Chaser), James Schloeffel (from The Shovel) and Mark Humphries (from ABC’s 7:30) are joining forces to provide a masterclass in the ancient art of lying.
From political messaging to corporate deception, they'll show you how to bullsh*t your way through the trickiest situations life can throw at you.
You’ll learn how to:
• prepare the perfect curry to distract from your latest policy disaster
• avoid answering tricky questions by pretending you’ve already answered them
• create a TV ad for your bank that doesn’t once mention that you’re funding coal mining
• increase diversity in your organisation through the clever use of stock photography
• decode what’s going on in the key electorates, major parties and Craig Kelly’s head
Charles and James are the brains behind two of Australia’s most popular satirical websites. Mark is the good looking one. Together they’ve performed to sold-out audiences across the country for more than five years, with their unique brand of biting satire and political comedy.
Stalls, Dress Circle and Gallery
VIP tickets $75 - Get yourself the best seat in the house for the best show in 2022… and receive a roll of toilet paper with Scott Morrison’s head on it.
Premium $52 / A Reserve $42
B Reserve $42 / C Reserve 35
*all bookings will incur a non-refundable $5 Transaction Fee
1 hour 15 minutes (no interval)
Not suitable for under 15 years
Contains strong language
Utilises smoke/haze and strobe lights