Terms of Service
Theatre Royal Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales and Venue Entry
The following terms and conditions will help all patrons to enjoy the event that tickets have been purchased for. Tickets entitle the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front of the ticket and/or selected at the time of purchase through official sales channels. By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or the holder agrees to the following:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES AND ENTRY
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all details are correct at the time of purchase especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with Australian consumer Law.
- Tickets purchased from third party resale sites may not gain you entry to an event, as we cannot guarantee that the ticket/s will be valid
- The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
- The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
- Food and alcohol not purchased at the venue will be refused entry
- The recording of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
The above terms and conditions are consistent with Australian consumer Law and the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.and their Safe Tix Guide. The right is reserved to vary these terms and conditions and updates may be made available via www.theatreroyal.com.au.
Ticket prices are correct at time of quotation or publication but are subject to change at the discretion of Theatre Royal management. Single ticket prices may be dynamically adjusted, without notice, dependent upon market demand.
Advertised prices are valid for today only and subject to change without notice.