EASY WAYS TO BOOK
You can book your 2022 Subscription, Multi-pack or single tickets online by visiting our website at www.theatreroyal.com.au
You can visit our friendly box office staff anytime during business hours and they will happily help process your bookings.
The Theatre Royal Box Office is open Monday to Friday 10am - 2pm, and one hour prior to shows.
Call (03) 6146 3300 and complete your booking over the phone Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Make sure you know the shows you want and have your credit card details handy.
- If booking through our Box Office in person, you can pay via cash, cheque, savings card or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex).
- If booking via our website you can opt to pay in full via your credit card (Visa, Master card or Amex).
- For online purchases, you can opt to pay using your PayPal account.
- PayPal now offers PayPal account holders the option of a ‘Pay in 4’ payment method – where you can opt to divide your total subscription booking into four equal payments, processed each fortnight with no interest or late fees.
- Theatre Royal also offers an instalment plan, where you can pay for your subscription package in four equal Instalments throughout 2022. After an initial payment upon subscribing, the following three instalments will be deducted from your credit card on the first days of February, May and August. A one-off $10.00 fee applies for this payment type.
TICKET DELIVERY OPTIONS
Your tickets will be emailed to you after your booking is processed. We can scan or view your e-ticket on your mobile device at the door. Where you do require a printed ticket, you have the option of collecting tickets from our Box Office during regular opening hours or before the show.
Whilst we encourage customers to collect their tickets well in advance of the show to avoid queuing, tickets may be collected from our Box Office prior to a performance on our main stage (please allow at least 30 mins before the show).
All ticket sales are final, however our staff will endeavour to assist you as best they can should you require help.
Ticket prices are correct at time of quotation or publication but are subject to change at the discretion of Theatre Royal management. Single ticket prices may be dynamically adjusted, without notice, dependent upon market demand.
Advertised prices are valid for today only and subject to change without notice.