Terms and Conditions
Current competitions and surveys
Dirty Laundry ticket competition - share your photos of the Theatre Royal bus
1. The promoter is the Theatre Royal, Hobart of 29 Campbell Street, Hobart, TAS, 7001.
2. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
3. The competition opens on Tuesday 20th February 2024 and closes at 11:59 pm Tuesday 12th March 2024.
4. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to people who photograph and post the Theatre Royal bus on their social media accounts and use the appropriate tags to link the venue.
5. The prize winner will be notified by direct message on the social media platform the photo is shared on.
6. Details as to the redemption of the prize will be provided at the time the prize winner is notified.
7. Should the prize winner decide to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their name and image in promotional material (this may include inclusion on the Theatre Royal’s social media and website).
8. In the event of the prize being refused, not accepted or not claimed by 5pm Friday 15th March 2024, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
9. The prize or any unused portion of the prize are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
10. The promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.